Announced today, ControlByNet, a software development leader in cloud-based video surveillance solutions, releases version 6.4 of i-flashback which continues to enhance its CLOUD video surveillance solution to power safety and security with improved functionality and ease-of-use. Designed to meet the changing demands of the market, the solution now allows for easier access to recorded video on Axis camera SD cards, improved playback functionality and enriched mobile viewing. ControlByNet’s i-flashback CLOUD provides businesses with immediate storage on the cloud to help fight crime, as well as improve sales and operations.
“As a leader in the development of cloud-based video surveillance solutions, ControlByNet continues to focus on providing our customers with the best in true cloud-based video surveillance,” said Ryan Strange, CEO of ControlByNet. “Our goal is to allow our customers to be as proactive as possible to respond appropriately to any situation with real-time and accurate information. Our ongoing product updates ensure that our software never becomes obsolete and are provided to our clients at no charge.”
i-flashback CLOUD – Safe, Secure and On the Cloud
- Easier Access to Video and Additional Backup Storage
- Clients now have the ability to view the SD memory card video on Axis cameras directly through the i-flashback web interface from any browser or mobile device. Clients no longer need to go directly to the camera to pull a list that is cumbersome to gather data. This update creates a convenient way to view footage as it lists the events on a timeline and provides a backup video storage option, as well as access for high availability requirements.
- Enhanced Video Playback
- The solution now provides improved playback functionality with the ability to play videos back in multiple speeds, from ¼ speed to 4x, including a fast continuous option to fast forward through all videos without any client interaction. This feature allows a client to quickly sort videos to find the desired event.
- Natural HTML Mobile Viewing
- By utilizing the native browser functions built into mobile devices, the application works directly without the need for secondary installed apps. This allows simple access from any mobile device simple via the web browser of choice.
ControlByNet’s primary offering is hosted, or cloud-based, video surveillance for businesses including many large enterprises that utilize the multi-site, single-login i-flashback CLOUD PLUS video surveillance solution. While many of the users are in the Southeast, the flexibility and ease-of-use have allowed for the service to expand throughout the U.S. including recyclers, retailers, apartment complexes and HOA groups.